[Freeswitch-users] How to setup a span as PRI_NET

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 10:44:38 PDT 2010

You just took a step backwards fyi.
You *were* talking to the sangoma engineers.
The guys who actually wrote it.

Now you are just talking to tier 1 support.

On Apr 17, 2010 4:18 AM, "lakshmanan ganapathy" <lakindia89 at gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi all,
         I've contacted the sangoma support, and they are looking into the
issue.
They also told that the problem is in the PRI STACK.
So in the mean time, I planned to change the stack and check. So I switched
to libpri.
I've configured the things and both Incoming and outgoing works on span1.
On span2, from the extension, If I dial, I got

2010-04-17 10:51:15.218100 [WARNING] ozmod_libpri.c:760 --Duplicate Ring on
channel 2:-1 (ignored)

The freeswitch log is:
     http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/12738
I also went to see what is the problem. It seems to me that, when SETUP
comes, ozmod_libpri.c is checking for the B-channel number.
Since it is not there, it print Duplicate ring on channel.

I also came to know that, first SETUP will request the telco (B-chan
identification won't be there). Then the telco responds with the B-channel
to use in SETUP_ACK.
The further communication will happen with the B-chan identification.

Am  I correct!!. Please give inputs to me to solve this issue.