[Freeswitch-users] REMINDER: FreeSWITCH Users Group / Installfest in San Francisco next week!

Darren Schreiber d at d-man.org
Thu Apr 15 11:26:53 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,
    I posted about this a while ago but just wanted to remind those who may live in the Bay Area of an upcoming FreeSWITCH Users Group meetup and installfest.

    The location I've picked is easy to get to by car, train, Muni, walking or even on a Segway. It's Borders books, located right near the CalTrain station in San Francisco. We'll be meeting in the cafe. If you need help finding your way, just let me know, but I suspect Google Maps has got that covered for you.

    If you're interested, PLEASE BRING A LAPTOP WITH A LINUX VIRTUAL MACHINE RUNNING IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE INSTALL-FEST.

    For more details, see the full listing: http://www.meetup.com/fsusers/calendar/13009468/

Please note that this isn't a FreeSWITCH sponsored event (or Bandwidth or anyone else), it's just a casual organized meetup to meet others and learn about FreeSWITCH. There is no fee, sales pitch or evil corporate agenda backing this.

When: Sunday, April 25, 2010 4:00 PM

Where:
Borders Book Stores (in the Cafe)
200 King Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
415-357-9931

Feel free to email me if you have questions at d at d-man.org

I look forward to seeing all the locals ;-)

Thanks much,
    Darren Schreiber