[Freeswitch-users] [INFO] User-Agent in mod_sofia, and git-builds.

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Thu Apr 15 01:40:29 PDT 2010

I just wanted to share an experience I had with a git-build and Avaya Communications Manager PBX. It seems it can't handle the new User-Agent values correctly, and this started to occur after doing git builds. In the end I  found that the ":" in the timestamp was what broke the INVITE.

After overriding the user-agent in the sofia configuration it started to work again.

Probably it's a Avaya problem - but I just wanted to inform the other people on the list about this.

This is how my User-Agent looked like: FreeSWITCH-mod_sofia/1.0.head-git-d6ee682 2010-04-13 13:38:47 -0700

Regards,

Peter Olsson