[Freeswitch-users] OT: Snom phones reporting incorrect port in Contact/Via

Jonas Gauffin jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 07:50:18 PDT 2010

Most of my customers have forwarded ports in their firewalls/routers. Those
ports will not be used if rport is turned on.

I currently got a problem with a customer  who is using an old Windows 2000
server as firewall/router. It wont let packets through when using rport. It
would work if rport was turned off and all communication was done using the
configured port.