[Freeswitch-users] OT: tool recomendations

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Apr 13 14:45:06 PDT 2010

Kurt,
	Thanks for the info that should go on the wiki also.  Also in the future can you please not hijack threads.  You clicked reply to the message with a subject of switch_ivr_action_t, changed the subject and deleted the body and sent your message.  This causes some things including the mailing list archive to thread improperly.

Thanks,
Brian