[Freeswitch-users] Error when recording

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Apr 9 10:50:50 PDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Maciej Aniserowicz <
maciej.aniserowicz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sure, it's here: http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/12566 .

I was not able to reproduce your symptoms, but I also don't have two
gateways to test with right now. However, I'm wondering if possibly you are
starting the uuid_record too quickly. Try doing the uuid_transfer without
the bgapi and then doing the uuid_record. I'm curious to see what happens.

For the record, I used your exact syntax, including uuids. The only
difference is that I used a pair of locally registered phones and did
"user/1001" and "user/1003" for my dialstrings.
-MC