[Freeswitch-users] UPDATE: G.729 Codec Licensing *IS* Available

Fraser Redmond fraserredmond at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 14:36:19 PDT 2010

Can the licenses be transferred between computers?  If I have a cluster of 5
freeswitch servers do I need to assign a set of licenses to each
specifically?

I know that if you get a bunch of Howler's license they sit in a pool,
attached to one master computer, and your other computers can all use that
pool of licenses as long as the master server is running (or has been
running in the last week.) But they are tied to the mac address of that
master computer.

Cheers,
Fraser