[Freeswitch-users] FW: Mod directory

Robert Hadley robert.hadley at teotech.com
Mon Apr 12 14:45:49 PDT 2010

Hi Sean,

The default $${domain} default came right out of the wiki

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_directory

I'm not sure about the Invalid Application directory.  Check that you've
enabled mod_directory in both the build (uncomment mod_directory in
module.conf) and at runtime in conf/autoload_config/modules.conf.xml
(uncomment mod_directory).

Also, don't forget as per the wiki you need to set the
effective_caller_id_name to a name (first last) or add new param
directory_full_name in the directory/default/lineId.xml files.

Regards,

Robert

  _____