[Freeswitch-users] SIP Trunk Mitel 3300

Kenneth Noisewater noisewaterphd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 11:11:32 PDT 2010

Hi,

We are wanting to set up a new support department, all of the agents will
register to Freeswitch (SIP). We will use Freeswitch for IVR, and some
custom integration into some systems here.

All calls will come in, and go out through the Mitel (T1/E1 cards).

I should have a SIP Trunk license for the Mitel this week, after which I
might have some more specific issues, but for now I was just putting out a
feeler to make sure there weren't any known issues connecting to the Mitel
stuff.

I've had a few private replies, and drummed up some stuff on IRC, and it
sounds like this should work out quite smoothly.

Thanks,

Kenny