[Freeswitch-users] Recommended phones

Garrison Hoffman garrison at codefix.net
Mon Apr 12 10:21:08 PDT 2010

Brian West wrote:

> Really?  How can anyone be happy with those phones... they don't even
> make good paperweights.  :P

> My test for a good phone is take the handset and walk away from desk
> with it.  If phone follows with very little effort its a crap phone.  If
> it stays put for the most part its a good phone.

I'd prefer not to disclose details, but the GXP 2020 has actually
survived a high impact collision with a wall, that seems as good a test
as any. I will concede, though, it's a bit lightweight. If you think you
may one day be forced to carry your IP phone long distances, this is the
one for you!

-gh