[Freeswitch-users] Mod directory

Aloysius Lloyd lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 10:13:14 PDT 2010

You do not need to defined sound files in ivr. Sounds files are used by mod
directory.

 Please read the wiki, in the last paragraph.

*Please note as of 2010/02/24, the default en/us/callie sounds do not
contain the sounds needed for the directory. The current work-around is to
copy**http://svn.freeswitch.org/svn/sounds/trunk/en/ca/june/48000/directory/
* <http://svn.freeswitch.org/svn/sounds/trunk/en/ca/june/48000/directory/>* to
{sounds_dir}/en/us/callie/directory/48000*