[Freeswitch-users] Dial Group & Handy-Tone 386

Garrison Hoffman garrison at codefix.net
Mon Apr 12 09:42:35 PDT 2010

I'm trying to set up a dial group using an IP phone (Grandstream GXP
2020) and a phone via Handy-Tone 386, but there seems to be an issue
with the Handy-tone.

Routing a DID directly to either extension works without a hitch, and
both phones ring using the following dial group:

     <extension name="group_dial_test">
       <condition field="destination_number" expression="^2000$">
         <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
         <action application="bridge" data="group/test@${domain_name}"/>
       </condition>
     </extension>

Incidentally, I've also seen the following syntax, is there a difference?

<action application="bridge" data="${group_call(test@${domain_name}+A)}"/>

The only problem is that when the call is answered by the phone
connected to the Handy-Tone FXS port, neither end has audio. The GXP
2020 works in all cases.