[Freeswitch-users] Setting channel variables for FIFO-originated calls

Ken Treis ken at miriamtech.com
Thu Apr 8 15:46:43 PDT 2010

For what it's worth, I've worked around this by pulling the fifo_record_template variable from the originating channel instead by using the attached patch. It means you can't set the fifo_record_template in your member definition anymore, but now the following variable expansion works:

	<action application="set" data='fifo_record_template=/mnt/recordings/${strftime(%Y%m%d_%H%M%S)}_${uuid:-4}_${ani}.wav' />
	<action application="fifo" data="..."/>

In my case, I don't really care about any of the details of the outbound call, so this worked nicely.

--
Ken Treis
Miriam Technologies, Inc.