[Freeswitch-users] xml_odbc module

Leon de Rooij leon at scarlet-internet.nl
Thu Apr 8 02:07:03 PDT 2010

Hi,

It has moved to a seperate repository: freeswitch-contrib.. I did the
following to get the same tree as before on svn:

cd /usr/src
git clone git://git.freeswitch.org/freeswitch.git
cd freeswitch
git clone git://git.freeswitch.org/freeswitch-contrib.git contrib

(don't know if this is the best way, but it works)

Kind regards,

Leon