[Freeswitch-users] Causing a Polycom phone to dial by a remote instruction

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 21:00:35 PDT 2010

Hello,

  I would like to offer our users a WEB interface to manage their calls and
initiate a call through this user interface. I can create two call legs via
FreeSwitch and bridge them together; however, the call would show on the
phone as an incoming call and not outgoing call.

  Is there a way to command a Polycom from remote to dial a number?

                                   Thanks! __Yehavi: