[Freeswitch-users] Setting "accountcode" Dynamically

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Apr 7 13:39:09 PDT 2010

You could do bind_meta_app to execute_extension and have the extension ask
the user for an account code and set it there. I'm curious to see how well
that would work. You could copy the basic structure of the Local_Extension
in default.xml and the corresponding entries in features.xml and then write
your own extension that does the dirty work of prompting the user, accepting
the digits, and then changing the accountcode chan var.

-MC