[Freeswitch-users] An issue when attended transfer to fs

CHU, XINGJUN (XINGJUN) jasonchu at avaya.com
Wed Apr 7 11:03:16 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have Freeswitch and other two SIP sets all registered with a SIP proxy/registry, and I am writing a control software to  control the freeswitch via event socket. Baisically the control software tells freeswitch when someone calls it, what action to take, for example, acts as Auto attendant and play prompt. Etc.

Now I got a problem when A calls B then attended transfer B to freeswitch,
The prompt B hear is not from the beginning, it actually hears  the trailing part of the prompt played to A when A called freeswitch in the beginning of the transfer.  I understand that's because nobody tell freeswitch to stop and start from the beginning.  I am looking for what event should the control software monitor for the replaced session (the transfer is done via "invite replaces" ) and how to cancel the current prompt and start from beginning.

Thanks
Xingjun