[Freeswitch-users] mod_limit

Todd phunk0000 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 12:51:16 PDT 2010

Hey list, I have a question:  Can mod_limit be used to limit the number of
incoming call from a specific caller ID in a certain time interval?

Limit the calls per second by source ip + destination number:

<action application="limit_hash" data="${sip_received_ip}
${destination_number} ${calls_per_second}/1" />

I found this in the wiki and I was wondering how you would change the action
to limit an incoming caller id to 5 calls per minute.  Still pretty noo, so
any help in the right direction would be great.  thx