[Freeswitch-users] SIP Overlap support?

Dan Le dule.maillist at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 15:16:37 PDT 2010

Oh okay, it's just from your previous comment, it sounded like you said the
opposite. I.e., if the other side offered 96, FS would listen on 96.

I don't actually have access to the box in question atm, I'm getting this
issue second hand. You wouldn't happen to know roughly when this was changed
(which you seem to be implying)? The box is definitely running a much older
version maybe 1.0.3 or 1.0.4 at the latest.

Dan