[Freeswitch-users] Registrations stop working for all NAT phones on FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (17177)

Aloysius Lloyd lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 15:08:51 PDT 2010

Brian,

Further to my previous off list email.

I can confirm now 100% something went wrong between 17155 to 17188.

The same setup working on the following version

freeswitch at internal> version
FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (17155)

But not working in the following version

freeswitch at internal> version
FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (svn-17188)

Thanks
Lloyd