[Freeswitch-users] cepstral PB

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 10:53:54 PDT 2010

Le Mon, 5 Apr 2010 11:44:06 -0500,
"Russell Mosemann" <Russell.Mosemann at cune.org> a écrit :

> When you say that the libs are in the system libs cache, do you mean that
> the libs are configured in /etc/ld.conf (or /etc/ld.conf.d/, as
> appropriate), and when you enter "ldconfig -v", the libs are listed in
> the output under their home directory (was it /opt/something?)?

Yep (/etc/ld.so.conf.d/CEPSTRAL.conf, containing '/opt/swift/lib' +
ldconfig), and what is even stranger is that it was like that for a week,
and the last rebuild put everything back in place (I just tested and removed
the symlinks.)

> On rare occasion, I have seen software not find a library for some
> strange reason when there is a libsomething.so.2.0 but there is no
> symbolic link for libsomething.so or libsomething.so.0. Adding a symbolic
> link worked. I don't know if this is the same kind of situation.

May be, may be not, on rare occasions I've seen uncanny interactions into
Linux (but tons less than in m$ (all alpha) products:)

Thanks anyway!

--
Old programmers never die, they just branch to a new address.