[Freeswitch-users] How to configure g729 pass though on Freeswitch

Frank Church vfclists at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 5 10:00:19 PDT 2010

I changed the 'G729a Codec Name' in the Linksys to G729 and the calls
were completely garbled, even the ringing. It could be affecting
something on the provider end.

Could it be that the provider has a different G729 codec that is not
compatible with the actual G729a the Linksys is sending?

Frank Church