[Freeswitch-users] How to configure g729 pass though on Freeswitch

Frank Church vfclists at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 5 02:49:13 PDT 2010

Have you reviewed http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/12617 ?
It has the G729 set in the codecs section.
In this one it seems the call does not get to the external gateway.
Freeswitch stops the call before calling the external gateway

I have checked it again a few times using the bypass_media,
proxy_media settings.

And with those settings the call ends as soon as ringing starts or as
sonn as the call is answered.

I will do another one just to confirm

Frank Church