[Freeswitch-users] Registrations stop working for all NAT phones on FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (17177)

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Apr 4 13:35:14 PDT 2010

On Apr 4, 2010, at 3:27 PM, Aloysius Lloyd wrote:

> Please find the following trace.
>

> 1. Snom 320 - Xlite Call Failed
>
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/12624

INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION (turn SRTP off or set it to optional for the SAVP option.)

Fix the option I told you about already.  This is listed in the FAQ on the wiki already.

> 2. Aastra 57i - Dial 9999
>
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/12626

Your phone isn't even getting autenticated sounds like you have put some ACL's in place to allow it in without auth.

201->9999 in context public

> 3. Phone Not Registering.
>
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/12627

Enable rport if you notice the register comes from port 1026 and we challenge to 5060 because thats what the phone put in the contact field.  Enable rport on the phone will fix this.

/b