[Freeswitch-users] Openzap extension can't use outside lines.

Jim jim at k4gvo.com
Sat Apr 3 12:17:44 PDT 2010

I obviously need to set a <variable name="toll_allow"
value="domestic,international,local"/> somewhere but I can't figure out
what file to put it in.  The examples all show it in the
directory/default/xxxx.xml files but those appear to be sip only.  In
any event creating files in that directory for my extension did nothing
to help the problem.

The only places I have the extension mentioned is in  the openzap.conf
file and dialplan/default/00_incoming-1.xml.  Adding a <variables ...
element to the latter does nothing.

How do I set that variable?  Or where?

Thanks,
Jim.