[Freeswitch-users] CLI status?

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Fri Apr 2 17:55:11 PDT 2010

check process freeswitch
  with pidfile /opt/freeswitch/run/freeswitch.pid
  start program = "/etc/init.d/freeswitch restart"
  stop program =  "/etc/init.d/freeswitch stop"
  if totalmem > 1000.0 MB for 5 cycles then alert
  if totalmem > 1500.0 MB for 5 cycles then alert
  if totalmem > 2000.0 MB for 5 cycles then restart
  if cpu > 60% for 5 cycles then alert
  if failed host HOST_IP_ADDRESS port 5060 type udp protocol sip within 2
cycles
  then restart
  if 5 restarts within 5 cycles then timeout