[Freeswitch-users] mod_conference lag

Clint Popetz clint at 42lines.net
Fri Apr 2 13:49:42 PDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Anthony Minessale
<anthony.minessale at gmail.com> wrote:

> Try calling the public conference at sip:888 at conference.freeswitch.org
> that is a properly setup box and can accept any registrations.

Yup, that works, as does calling my existing asterisk pbx.

> The sip and the conference all work fine so it's for sure a problem on your end.

Well, this is with a fresh install using:

cd /usr/src ; wget http://www.freeswitch.org/eg/Makefile ; make
make all
cd freeswitch.trunk
make install
make cd-sounds-install
make cd-moh-install

the only thing I'v changed is to add <load module="mod_skypopen"/> and
	<action application="set"
data="skype_add_outband_dtmf_also_when_bridged=true"/>

and to install skype and make it listen to skypopen.   The rest is the
default config.

-Clint