[Freeswitch-users] difference

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 12:43:07 PDT 2010

Le Fri, 2 Apr 2010 12:23:18 -0700,
Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org> a écrit :

Well, I'm greping the wiki's docs trying to understand how I could
configure FS to reach my ATA as a GW, or just have an output route to it
(but didn't succeed yet), and found 'endpoint'; so at first glance, I though
it was the term for what I was looking after.

If I understand right, an '9000' is an extension, but 1001 is an endpoint.

JY

--
... Logically incoherent, semantically incomprehensible, and legally ...
impeccable!