[Freeswitch-users] Grouping channels in span

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 06:04:05 PDT 2010

There can be only 1 boost span currently. All b-channels must be added to
that span. Then, in /etc/wanpipe/smg_pri.conf you configure which channels
belong to which group. You can see how to configure spans, channels and
groups here:

http://wiki.sangoma.com/wanpipe-pri-advanced-options

<http://wiki.sangoma.com/wanpipe-pri-advanced-options>Then when dialing from
FreeSWITCH use the syntax requested:

openzap/1/1234 at g1 to dial using group 1 defined in smg_pri.conf or
openzap/1/1234 at g2 to dial using group 2 and so on.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com