[Freeswitch-users] Multiple Subnets

Andrey Nepomnyaschih nas at nas.lv
Tue Sep 29 08:52:10 PDT 2009

Hello,

I have some problems running a FreeSWITCH with endpoints located in different subnets. For example a FS is listening at 192.168.50.14/32 and endpoints from the same (192.168.50.0/24) subnet work as expected. But when I try to receive a media from an endpoint located at different subnet, let's say 192.168.60.0/24 the RTP stream cannot be bridged. FS sends an INVITE message asking endpoint to send media to external interface.

Can anyone give me a hint where to look on how to overcome such behavior?

Kind Regards,
Andrey Nepomnyaschih