[Freeswitch-users] Dynamic volume adjustment in heterogenous IVR menus

Alberto Escudero aep.lists at it46.se
Tue Sep 29 04:29:56 PDT 2009

Sorry for the email subject that sounds like a IEEE paper.

I am building IVRs using FS API and sending out audio that is a
combination of TTS and playing WAV files. What is the best way to control
volume levels? I know i might be asking for magic here...

In any case, is there any simple ways to add gain to certain nodes of am IVR?

/aep

--
Stopping junk mailers is good for the environment