[Freeswitch-users] "Proxy|Bypass Media" Wrong Payload.

Mariano de Llano mariano.dellano at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 22:40:10 PDT 2009

Thanks for the response.

I've already seen what you are referring to, however when FS is
handling the media and the AddPac does exactly the same, everything
works fine, so I assumed that sofia is ignoring the las part of the
map, and that is why I said that theoretically the capture was
correct. I will take a look at the code, it seams very weird to me
that Sofia uses different approach to parse the mappings depending if
it is handling or not the media (Perhaps is ignoring it and using a
correct one).

What do you suggest me to do? (Use a hammer with my 3K AddPacs it's
not an option) :D

Thanks
Regards,