[Freeswitch-users] Load-Balance FreeSWITCH with Ultramonkey

Even André Fiskvik grevenx at me.com
Mon Sep 28 13:52:13 PDT 2009

I have been working with a similar setup myself, but for some reason I
ended up ditching the
UltraMonkey setup because I just couldn't get it to work right.

It's been quite a while since my effort, so I don't remember what the
exact issue was.
I got registrations to work, but had some other sip-dialog issues.

We have since then changed over to running OpenSIPs as a loadbalancer
in front of
multiple FreeSWITCH instances. This setup is still in testing, but
seemlingy works fine
(and if it doesn't, it's my own fault for writing a bad opensips
config).

After we have done some more testing I can create a wiki-page with
config details.

Best regards,
Even André