[Freeswitch-users] Documentation Effort: Lost the Post

Michael Gende mgende at gendesign.com
Fri Sep 25 13:58:26 PDT 2009

I had posted that I was interested in writing some documentation for FS or
improving upon what I've found.

I'd come up with a "for dummies" guide to get my crew started on FS and drew
from various sources. Probably not worth much for engineers who are working
on FS module code, but it might help someone wanting to get started using FS
(getting off that other VoIP system).

There was a recent couple of posts about this in last week or so, about some
kind of effort to coordinate  documentation creation and modification. I've
deleted that thread, absentmindedly.

Was that Brian? Michael? None of the above?

Mike G.