[Freeswitch-users] [Freeswitch-dev] Status of ubuntu/debian packages.

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Thu Sep 24 22:52:00 PDT 2009

[Just catching up on this thread.]
William King <quentusrex at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would be more than happy to share the code I use.
>
> Here is the git repo:
>
> http://git.home.quentustech.com:9191/cgit.cgi/freeswitch-ubuntu/

When you would like your changes to the Debian build infrastructure in
FreeSWITCH to be tested on Debian Sid, I'll gladly volunteer, excluding any
modules that depend on proprietary software that I don't have and don't want,
e.g., Skype.

I would also like to see these changes integrated into the FreeSWITCH
repository to replace what is currently in the debian directory, once you have
a version that is well tested.