[Freeswitch-users] Conference with pin dialplan

Craig Presti craig at vastpark.com
Tue Sep 22 22:55:55 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I've written a C# module for FS that creates conference dialplans on the
fly. From my limited understanding the easiest way to do this is by writing
XML to the directory: conf/dialplan/default/ - so this is the approach I've
taken.

After some suggestions in IRC to remove errant flags, I'm still having
difficulty making the conference require pin entry. My generated XML looks
like this:

<extension name="requestedName">

  <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(3013)$">

    <action application="conference" data="requestedName at default+89497" />

 </condition>

</extension>

If I dial that extension I get music but no pin challenge, the next person
that dials the same. If i hardcode in conference.conf.xml (default profile)
a pin of:

<param name="pin" value="89497"/>

...then it works as expected, and pin access is required.

Is it possible I've overridden pin settings elsewhere in the FS config? Does
ACL have any relationship to conference pin requirements?

Thanks!

Craig