[Freeswitch-users] recompile with gdb

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 09:29:45 PDT 2009

Hi Anthony,

it is not the machine ... and yep there was some memory related issue ...
but this was caused by my module ....

So, to summarize.. i had two issues:

   1. FS crashing without any notice (at 5 CPS)
   2. Unable to recompile FS with gdb support

The first issue was actually related to "-hp" switch i was using in my
startup script. With it, FS was crashing without any notice (even on low
traffic) and regardless if i load my custom modules or not.
The second issue was related to many FS crashes having my module loaded... I
found it later and fixed that.

So, after the machine cleanup I rebuild FS with gdb support without any
issues.
Of course i sow this log .. but i didn't realize for a while... and after
that i was fighting with crashes caused by "-hp" ... also, it was quite late
as well ended up at 3 AM :P

Anyhow, the poit is; FS works well with my custom module. It just finished 2
mil. calls (with media) at 100 CPS having ~1600 simultaneous calls... well,
thats something :P.

T.