[Freeswitch-users] Displaying matched extension during a call

Anil Kumar S. R. sranil at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 11:27:34 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I am new to Freeswitch. So please bear with me if I ask any silly questions.

* Can anyone of you please tell me how to display the extension name which
has matched an incoming/outgoing call.
* And can you please elaborate what does '<action application="info"/>'
mean.
* Suppose we have set a variable in the extension of the dialplan XML. Is
there anyway we can display this variable on CLI for our debugging purposes.

Regards,
--
Anil Kumar S. R.
http://sranil.googlepages.com/

"The best way to succeed in this world is to act on the advice you give to
others."