[Freeswitch-users] Affordable GSM gateway for one cellphone?

Fred-145 codecomplete at free.fr
Sun Sep 20 13:57:10 PDT 2009

Thanks Tihomir for the link.

>From what I read, it appears that EdgePBX's FX02G is a full-fledged Asterisk
server with a GSM module and an FXS module. Did you reflash its NAND to run
Freeswitch?

At $300, I guess customers will rather take a subscription with a VoIP
provided and use their GSM gateway, but I'm interested in knowing whether
the FX02G can be used as a PSTN/GSM gateway, possibly with FreeSwitch
running on that unit as well.

Thank you.