[Freeswitch-users] Bind extention to a different Dialplan andcdr php?

Frank @ Impact frank at impactfax.com
Sun Sep 20 09:10:20 PDT 2009

Currently all incoming calls to my FS to all extensions are sent off by
curl to a particular php script called dialplan.php.
I would like to have certain extensions that are called to have their
xml dialplan built by a curl to a different php script, say
dialplan2.php.

Is there a way to have certain extensions get their dialplan by calling
a different php script other than the default?