[Freeswitch-users] Call Tracing

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Sun Sep 20 03:44:16 PDT 2009

Hi T.,

I just tried that but i don't see anything different on the console. My test call is going via callcentric and les.net, but besides the final hop which i normally see in the channel name, there is nothing else.

Any idea what i might be doing wrong here?

Thanks,
Klaus.
-------- Original-Nachricht --------