[Freeswitch-users] DB table sip_dialogs always empty

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Thu Sep 17 00:51:57 PDT 2009

Hello,

I have setted-up odbc-dsn on all my FreeSWITCH sofia profiles and based
on logs FS connected to the dsns correctly. But during the calls I can't
see any rows in sip_dialogs table. When I run "show channels" from
console it works fine.
All other tables are "populated and maintained" as I expect :-)

I'm running FreeSWITCH on 64bit Centos 5.3 with Postgresql 8.1 DB...

Could you, please, point what I'm missing, or where I'm wrong? Thank you
very much!

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska