[Freeswitch-users] 502 Bad Gateway: Destination out of order error

email lists email.list.subscriber at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 15:22:11 PDT 2009

Hello All,

Wondering if anyone has experienced this issue before.  I've attached
a snip of the log file where the error occurs and could use some leads
on this.  What's interesting is that the call appears to complete as
normal, and a radius stop message even gets generated, though the
duration is ~1 second.

<snip>

h323-disconnect-time = "h323-disconnect-time=14:35:01.000 UTC Tue Sep
15 2009"

h323-connect-time = "h323-connect-time=14:34:59.000 UTC Tue Sep 15
2009"

</snip>

While there are a lot of pieces involved, the call scenario is pretty
basic (no transfers, no holds, etc.), just a few redirects that
Freeswitch appears to be able to handle without issue.  Attached is a
dumb'd down call ladder.

I tried different rates at which I generate the calls, but it didn't
seem to correlate to the amount of errors I am seeing.

Sending a total of 100 calls, with a call duration of 10 seconds:

@10 calls per second = 14 "502" errors.

@5 calls per second = 4 "502" errors.

@4 calls per second = NO ERRORS (1st run)

@4 calls per second = 39 "502" errors.

Please let me know if any additional information is needed.

Thanks in advance for all help.

Vladimir