[Freeswitch-users] sending custom events from event_socket, channel_variable_changed event?

Benedikt Fraunhofer fraunhofer.lists.freeswitch-001 at traced.net
Tue Sep 15 13:57:54 PDT 2009

Hi Anthony,

2009/9/15 Anthony Minessale <anthony.minessale at gmail.com>:

> I added a patch to r14874 to allow you to add a "unique-id" header to the
> sendevent command
> that should allow you to address and event right to a particular session
> rather than fire the event.

thx! While riding the train back from work i thought i could've missed
that what i wanted to achieve was possible with sendevent instead of
sendmsg but your reply made me calm down :)

I won't be able to give it a try until this Friday, but I'll report
back if this is the "new" way to send CUSTOM events from mod_event to
mod_event and pay the wiki tax, accordingly :)

Thx again!
  Beni.