[Freeswitch-users] I got ERLang to fire a configuration request

Mark Sobkow m.sobkow at marketelsystems.com
Tue Sep 15 07:38:41 PDT 2009

I still need to stuff the Freeswitch PID into global storage somewhere
so the process that's handling the configuration requests can send the
reply without crashing (it's just getting a node id, not a Pid), but I
seem to be on my way to configuring Freeswitch via ERLang.

freeswitch_bind.erl has the calls added to register the ERLang
callbacks.  The callback function itself is in the aptly named
freeswitch_callback.erl.