[Freeswitch-users] Zaptel Analog FXO Outbound Dialing

freeswitch-users at dwayne-hubbard.com freeswitch-users at dwayne-hubbard.com
Sun Sep 13 17:35:29 PDT 2009

_____

My suspicion is that this is only for zaptel type cards. Our tests
  with Sangoma analog cards have all been pretty successful. But thanks
  for info! Anyone else using Rhino, Digium, or compatible analog cards?I am not experiencing an audio delay.  My configuration is exactly as documented on the Zaptel Tutorial wiki page (http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Zaptel_Tutorial).  I'm using a Digium TDM400P, Zaptel 1.4 revision 4630, and FreeSWITCH trunk revision 14842.  If you want me to try anything for you, I'm 'Deeewayne' on IRC.

-Dwayne.