[Freeswitch-users] 482 Request merged, in serial forking - Solved

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Sep 10 12:01:29 PDT 2009

Would you mind creating a wiki page on this? It would be good to document
why you need this functionality, that is, what your business case is and how
this solution helps you resolve your issue. Create your own page and then
link to it from this page:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Examples

Thanks!
-MC