[Freeswitch-users] Subscribing to events in managed C# / .NET

Jeff Lenk jlenk at frontiernet.net
Wed Sep 9 12:57:08 PDT 2009

I think the problem here is that the loader only keeps this method in scope
until completion then it drops the remoted connection. Therefore you should
not use threads in this method. Michael please correct me if I am wrong
here.

As an example of the failure simply just put a Sleep(10000) call in the
thread and you will see the failure.

As Michael said this method was only designed to allow the option to opt out
of being loaded.

In order to support this perhaps a configuration flag simular to the lua
"startup-script" should be added.

Here is the error I get with the loop I mentioned. -Josh
[image: Capture.PNG]