[Freeswitch-users] No audio on caller side when both side support speex/8000 only

Tzury Bar Yochay tzury.by at reguluslabs.com
Wed Sep 9 11:20:48 PDT 2009

> This looks and sounds like a case where pjsip isn't listening to our
> SDP.  If we 200 OK with speex on 102 and the far end starts sending it
> on 98 then I suspect the client is broken if I'm not mistaken.
>
> /b

Could be, anyhow, note that this happens only both side using
speex/8000. If one party uses a different codec the problem does not
exists.
Moreover, these same two clients (with speex/8000) works fine when
connected to iptel.org.
The most concerning fact is that a=rtpmap:98 SPEEX/8000 sent by FS to
the callee even though the caller sent a=rtpmap:102 SPEEX/8000.
Does this make any sense?