[Freeswitch-users] ESL: DTMF event is not coming

Remko Kloosterman R.Kloosterman at mtel.nl
Tue Sep 8 12:48:59 PDT 2009

I'm currently playing around with ESL myself. By default events are not
sent to the application. You should enable this by with for example the
"myevents" command. For a better understanding, try catching the IO with
"nc -l -p 8084" for outbound socket applications. See
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_event_socket for more info.

Remko